- “Equi-Turf’s mission is to offer a seamless, permanent, non-porous rubber surface,
that is superior, sanitizable, safe, and most importantly, affordable.”
- A “poured-in-place”, non-porous, permanent, rubber surface, custom-installed to your specific location and application providing a seamless surface.
- Comprised of a bottom layer, or cushion layer, this is a unique combination of pure rubber (recycled, industrial scrap rubber) and a high-strength, polyurethane binder. The top layer or wearing layer is a specially formulated 2-component Polyurea surface.
Equi-Turf™ is truly unique because it is comprised of a special formulated POLYUREA, NOT polyurethane. Our surface is completely sanitizable promoting an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal surface. It is totally resistant to highly toxic and acidic fluids, including urine. Also, an anti-microbial agent can be added for increased protection.
Polyurea is resistant to urine/ammonia and both antifungal and antibacterial. It will not breakdown over time whereas polyurethane will break down. “I am aware of this because my original product started out as a polyurethane product and did not withstand highly acidic fluids therefore I went back to the drawing board and developed the specially formulated Equi-Turf™ polyurea surface.”
Polyurea also has an elongation property many times its normal state. “What does this mean?” This means Equi-Turf™ specially formulated polyurea has the elasticity to accommodate the pounds per square inch of a horse hoof.
- Custom-tailored so that it can be installed at any depth starting from 3/8” depending on your specific need.
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified meaning the products used in our unique surface are consistent with environmental and “green” standards, as recognized by leading architects.
- USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) approved indicating our product and company is in compliance with governmental guidelines, goals, and mission.
- 2431 N Dietzel Rd
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.